Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Leaving the light on for you

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Newest Crochet Project

This is the yarn I told you about in the last posting..I'ts called " Party" Snowflake Sparkle by Caron simply soft...The thinner yard along with a samller hook is producing a much more desired project. I'm not finished with the little dress yet. If I finish this, it will be a doll of sorts..Can you see the speckles of shimmering color...? They are inredescent in color..
Have a good day, and I'll be visiting you real soon... 

1 comment:

glor said...

Oh Sister, this is going to be beautiful. Love the yarn. Have a wonderful day, blessings.