Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, October 29, 2012

Sharing the simple joy...


Hello Sunshines !

 
(internet photo)


                                                      
Autumn is a secong spring where every leaf is a flower.  
Albert Camus





Enjoying a cuppa with you all this morning, how nice is that? What have you all been up to..so much to catch up from the weekend...
I've made my first fire at work at the nature center..and of course I have to show off ...
and so a picture to share...


We have a lovely cabin area with this huge fireplace, all the stones are local and native to
our area. I sat by the fire and warmed myself, and I could here the crackle pop..lovely...
I would like to have one in my own home someday... 




Simple joys are often the best kind...and I like sharing them with all of you...





No comments: