Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Crochet Doll, almost ready for Christmas



Almost Finished with her...and she'll be off to a new home this Christmas..
A few finishing touches...

I hope that she cheers the heart of the recipient...




As with all things we create, we put a bit of ourselves into the creation..it is unique and one of a kind. I found the pattern..
FaveCrafts.com, mine did not come out exactly like the pattern so I ran with what I had, and improvised as I went along. 




3 comments:

Deborah Jean at Dandelion House said...

Hi Faith! Happy Thanksgiving!
Nice work on your crochet doll...
She reminds me of the ones my grandmother used to make...HOpe you had a wonderful day!

Kateri said...

She is adorable! Happy Thanksgiving!

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Aww so adorable! I just love her! :)

Hope you and yours had a wonderful Thanksgiving. :)

Blessings and hugs to you my dear friend. :)