Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love

The Love of Vintage Potholder

The Love of Vintage Potholder
Love making these little darlins


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Even tangled yarn...does a body good somethimes..

I'm tackling the basement this week...1 hr per day...if I do anymore I won't be able to move
later in the evening.. so I spend 1 hour of good quality time down there..I'm clearing a path
and I found stuff.....these...Christmas Lights we bought when my son was a babe, he is almost 17 now.. Anyhoo...they were laying there not ever put away properly, because taking down the tree well, it's not a fun job..so they were just tossed aside.
I managed to get them all untangled...thanks to Yarn...have you ever, well I'm sure you have if you ever done any knitting or crochet...got one of the tangled messes?  I've spent hours and hours
on those, they are like jigsaw puzzles...some of them, we mark it up to the yarn winnning...and the scissors come out..and make short work of the entire thing...
I tackled this jumble of mess...I won this time  Yippee.....
So hats of to tangled yarn...even that came in handy....as most does everything which is somewhat of a struggle...you most will be sure to run into again more prepared then you when you started.....

4 strands of candle lights...they really look pretty on the tree, and 3 extension cords later
it's all good now...

5 comments:

Charlotte Huffman said...

That's why I bought a pre-lit tree this year!

Faith said...

but when one of the strands go out and yes they do...they are good for a while, we've had for a few years, but have a tricky strand...that is finicky...I'd love to have a real tree...:)

Mary said...

Love the candle lights! I have been there both with tangled lights and yarn. We have the most gorgeous sunshine today. Loving this mild weather. I haven't had a real tree since being a child. Jim and I always put our tree up too early for a real one.

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Oh I love the lights!

I really need to do what you are doing in the basement in my craft studio...one day...one day.

Blessings and hugs to you my dear friend.

janice15 said...

Sounds like you been a busy lady...cleaning...I have a storage and I have been trying to get it cleaned out too..Only did a few things then I was so busy running Vee and Mom to the dr's I never had time..So now the baby is born I think I will have some time now..Amen...thank you for stopping by my dear...and one hour a day sounds good..I have the same problem...Happy Sunday with love Janice

Leaving the light on for you