Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Leaving the light on for you

Monday, November 5, 2012

Simple Joy ...Share it Monday

From time to time here at CBTS, I like to have this posting running, and I like to do it on Monday's...

" We are shaped and fashioned by what we love"

I love simple joys...


....... there are so many for us to enjoy in each day, do we see them? Appreciate them, cherish them?  Too busy? Take the time to notice these jewels of our lives, these small but wonderful tidbits, which make our heart dance with joy..for they are fleeting, once in a lifetime snipits of joy..share them with us won't you..what are your simple sweetness tidbits.. 

This, to my surprise greeted me this day...


My Thanksgiving Cactus...it has never before bloomed near Thanksgiving...
isn't this a beautiful bloom, there are more buds too !

Be sure to stop each Monday...so we can share all the simple joys with each other...:) 

9 comments:

Vikki Hooks said...

good morning!! I used to have a Christmas Catus..I think I lost it in the move. I hadn't thought about it until now. I hope you get many blooms. Such a pretty plant. Hey I am giving away some thread on my blog if you are interested...I know you are a thready too.

janice15 said...

O my, I was in the garden yesterday and noticed that mine had bloomed as well....They look so pretty...It's my second year for it to bloom. Have a lovely day with love Janice

glor said...

Oh...what a beautiful bloom. With it starting now it should be beautifully full thru the holidays. Mine, sad to say, is not doing well at all. Have a lovely evening ... blessings.

Mary said...

Beautiful bloom, love the color. Simple joys, a cup of coffee on cold mornings, sewing with my granddaughter, I can think of many. Like you, I enjoy simple things. Hope your Monday has a been a good one and your week will be also.

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

What a lovely surprise! I've never had Christmas Cactus but have admired them since they are so pretty in bloom!

Rosemary Hill said...

love it! I have a Christmas cactus but the buds on it are still teeny tiny

Olga said...

It's very beautiful and delicate. I had a Christmas cactus for several years when I was a child.

Teri said...

Hi Faith ... I love simple joys! The red bloom with the white is so pretty! Simple Blessings ♥ Teri

Snowcatcher said...

Your Thanksgiving cactus truly is beautiful! Thank you for telling me about it! I have one Thanksgiving cactus, and it has no blooms yet, but boy oh boy the Christmas cacti sure are happy!