Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, November 19, 2012

Simple Joy Monday...picture needs a caption...

Not this picture....read on...

We are shaped....by what we love....

Simple Joy Monday....



Many times as I'm sure you have done....you see shapes or faces in the oddest places, sometimes I wonder if it is my overactive imagination, but it happens alot.  When someone else sees what you see, then it is up for discussion, as the following picture. I made raisen bread and took it out of the oven to cool, we ate supper and as we are cleaning up my youngest says look at the bread mom...

Do you all see it too?  This was not designed, nor was the photograph fixed up, this is how this came out of my oven...he has a personality to be sure..we had a good family laugh as we came up with voices & comments for this face..




Linking up with Farmgirl Friday over at Deoborah Jeans...

9 comments:

Charlotte Huffman said...

Funny picture...creepy, but funny.

Teri said...

Good Morning Faith ... yes I do see the image! How nice to take the time to enjoy those little wonders that come to us as we go about our daily living! Sweet and simple blessings as you go about your week! Happy Thanksgiving to your and yours! Hugs ♥ Teri

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

I see it, too! :)

I think it's awesome that your son saw it, and that everyone else did, too. Half the time I see things no one see's them but me!

Wishing you a lovely day my dear friend. :)

Faith said...

It's a hoot...I love looking for hidden pictures...or shapes...I think that means we are open to possibilities, and we are creative by nature...there is much to be seen if we look...:)

Vikki Hooks said...

How neat is that..doesn't happen too often. What a great family you have. Blessings

Eggs In My Pocket said...

LOL, the bread seems to fit the caption as well! It also looks deicious! Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving!

Cassandra Hart said...

That's neat! Your raisin bread looks delicious by the way. You really ought to post recipes on here! Or at least a craft tutorial. I am dying to feature you on Whistlin Wednesdays!

Lisa/Fresh Eggs Daily Farm Girl said...

Wonderful post! I just loved it. Please come share at my Farm Girl Blog Fest: http://fresh-eggs-daily.blogspot.com/2012/11/farm-girl-blog-fest-10.html

Lisa
Fresh Eggs Daily

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

What a funny little face! Thank you for sharing this at Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse