Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Friday, December 28, 2012

Cozy up...all is white..

Isn't this a lovely barn?


My hook has been moving this week, it's cozy up time and our routine is different with the holidays, so I've completed another swinging bells doily, and have added it & another cottage to my Etsy shop. I've ordered and received a pattern from Bella Crochet I 'd like to start working on for the shoppe to add in the late summer. I've discovered that I don't like more than 1 project on the hook at a time, to distracting for me.  We are cozied up here, it is wintertime and my thoughts turn to creating lovlies and looking about for the summer garden entry for next year.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

So I am not the only one thinking about my garden for this summer.

Charlotte Huffman said...

My hook is busy too. I don't like to have more than one project going at one time. How is your Etsy shop business? Many sales?

glor said...

LOLOL ... and I have at least three big projects going at once (not to mention the several little ones)! I'm cozying too. Had planned to go to mass tonight but its been snowing for quite some time now so have decided to stay put being that I can today. Enjoy your cozy day. Blessings.

janice15 said...

GOOD MORNING FAITH, BEEN BUSY WORKING ON BABY ISAIAH'S BLANKET..FINALLY GOT THREE MORE GRANNY SQUARES LEFT TO MAKE AND I CAN START PUTTING IT TOGETHER...HAPPY SUNDAY MY DEAR WITH LOVE JANICE

vicki said...

Faith -- Your blog is gorgeous!!! OMgosh -- its just so pretty! I have just loaded you into the Grow Your Blog post - so you are all set girlfriend! The date is January 19 -- so I will look forward to seeing you there!

xoxo,
Vicki