Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, December 31, 2012

A resolution for right now...




Happy New Year....

Blessings abound for all of you who have visited here at
 Crochet by the Sea....

It has been a lovely year of meeting new friends, learning & sharing. It is my hope that you all have a wonderful New Year.

About the resolution, my light bulb went off..mayhap I am on to something here..at least for me. I don't make resolutions, but I do like to change things up a bit, and make it fresh and new and that included my blog. I began the process of changing and moving, something I've done before here, only to come back. I've caught myself this time. It's about making what you have work for you right now, and what your comfortable with. 
I need to be comfortable with who I am, what I stand for, and represent. I began CBTS, and titled it such because of my love for the sea and my beloved hook n yarn..It is part of who I am, when all of you stop and visit, it's important to be genuine.
So, I've made the executive decision to stay here at CBTS, and instead of moving lock stock and barrel again,  work with what I have, as I have always done here, and stop trying to be like the  " Jones " of the blogger world. 
In other words....

Bloom where I am planted, as the saying goes...


 Whether I am talking crochet, or baking, or even about my love of having a small homestead and a few yardbirds, this is what I have right now, it's all good.

I am thankful that you pause here in your busy life, that you take the time to contribute and share, I wouldn't want to change a thing.

Being Genuine, accept what is right now...
( For me, this is a good resolution) and one which is totally workable in my life, every day. 


Happy New Year

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I tried going on your new Blog. It says I have to be invited before I can visit.

Faith said...

It's on hold at the moment..working on some details..

sandy said...

Beautifully said. I like comfort, and sometimes think people are always striving for something else, they loose site of what they have. Hugs and Happy New Year.

Faith said...

Comfort and Simple...I've lost sight, but am back on track now..Happy, Very Happy New year friend...:)

Teri said...

Dear Faith...warmest blessings for a lovely New Year! Hugs ♥ Teri