Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

It's what we do, we bloggers..

CBTS has been featured, it was a lovely surprise and I found as I was parusing around the blogosphere..how bout that? It's always so nice when someone takes time out of their busy routine to stop and comment, and then to take it a step further to share with all the rest of us...we all benefit from just showing up here don't we? 

Please stop and visit Cassandra http://bewitnwise.blogspot.com/, if you have not been to her place before, your in for a treat. This is what blogging is all about sharing, and learning together..Please stop by and say hi to Cassandra.
It's Whistlin Wednesday over at http://bewitnwise.blogspot.com/
lets share the joy and pass it on!

Thank you Cassandra, for featuring CBTS....it is such a simple joy....:)

2 comments:

sandy said...

I'm trying to make some blog rounds now, seems I don't get the time to do it as much as I used too. When not working or knitting or crocheting, or working on Bridge and Beyond stuff, have been spending time on SwabBucks and giving all the Amazon gift cards to DD...she's been able to buy lots of text books for kids in need with it; but I do miss my more regular blog visits. Hoping to align things a bit better after the holidays.

nauget bluff said...

I try to find 10 new bogs a week..Thanks for the links..It is a wonderful site, as is yours!