Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love

The Love of Vintage Potholder

The Love of Vintage Potholder
Love making these little darlins


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Making spirits bright


This is one of my favorite little Christmas tree pictures....hope it cheers you.

9 comments:

pattas said...

good morning Faith :)) Brings back memories of my parents day in England..
thankyou :)) hugs ..

Charlotte Huffman said...

Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

glor said...

I love this pictures. Brings to mind Christmas Eve, my most favorite night of the year. Your last post ... brought back so many memories as well. Yes, the pot was always put on to welcome visitors and the smell of the perking coffee, so comfy and cozy. Have a wonderful rest of the weekend sweet sister, blessings.

Susanne said...

Hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Faith. I always enjoy my little visits to your blog to see what you have been up to. Hope all is well with you and your loved ones.
(((HUGS))) Susanne :)

Faith said...

Thank you sweet friends for stopping...by and leaving a calling card...I'll be at your place soon.

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

I love this picture. It makes you feel all warm and Christmas-y inside. :)

Blessings always dear friend

Teri said...

Dear Faith...so, so pretty! Have a blessed week! Hugs ♥ Teri

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

So sweet and cheery!

Eggs In My Pocket said...

So pretty! I just got our tree up today.....it looks nothing like this......sigh

Leaving the light on for you