Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Leaving the light on for you

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Vintage Bowl of Christmas Delight & Winner of Giveaway

A lovely depression glass Vintage bowl..belonged to my MIL's Aunty. It is the most lovely shade of
teal I guess you would say. This year I put some lovely now almost vintage 22 year old Christmas ornaments in it to showcase the lovely bowl.


The winner of CBTS Giveaway for the SharpCrochetHook is:


VIKKI :)
Please email me with your contact info, so I can pass it on to Jessica, who will send out your prize.. Thank you to all who participated...
I appreciate it so much...



3 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats to the winner.

glor said...

Congratulations to Vikki!! The teal bowl and those amazing ornaments, so very beautiful. Such heirlooms, takes one to their memories of Christmas long ago. Have a good weekend. Blessings sister.

Snowcatcher said...

What a great way to spice up the indoors. I like that the bowl is an heirloom, too. I think I've got one of my grandmother's fancy punch bowls; I may have to copy you!