Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Leaving the light on for you

Thursday, January 24, 2013

a little teaser of the crochet kind

I am officially finished up with Thanksgiving Angel. I've begun a second one, and awoke this morning at 3am..to some new ideas..I've been asking for some creativity...his time not mine..:) I'm thankful for it and wanted to get up and begin moving the hook then and there...Having a cuppa..it's a gray/white color scale this morning..we're supposed to warm up some..I have no timetable when I will the reveal, probably when I finish up this second one, and add it to my shoppe..

Here's a peakaboo...



it's on the caddy wampus..and blurry...oh bother :) The blurry was not intentional..

Blog Hopping...Friday....with
Farmgirl Friday Bloghop





5 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Well, I know that it will be lovely, because everything you make is lovely. :)

Hugs and blessings dear friend. :)

Michelle said...

Even caddy wampus and blurry she is lovely.

pattas said...

I think it will be beautiful :)) Your work is so creative and beautifully crocheted. :))
hugs pat :))

glor said...

Ohhh, looks very pretty. I know it will be magnificent. Blessings sweet sister.

Miss Nifty Thrifty said...

I think it will be wonderful!