Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Leaving the light on for you

Monday, January 21, 2013

Another from God's Coloring book...isn't he awesome!

I had snapped this the other day coming out of work at the nature center, I am trying to remember the camera because you just never know when something amazing is going to be presented to you, it's always a wonder.



I like to take pictures here because there are no overhead  wires, or signs, there is a pole in here which I didn't see when I took the picture, it is for a pavillion in the park. The last one is my favorite, there was a front coming in, a rather cold front. I have one last one I snapped that day also, I notice as I was feeding the birds the trees, and this one in particular caught my eye..the lovely shape of it. When they are bare of
leaves, even then they have their own lovliness. I like when they are sillouheted like this..just lovely and simple...


the pink hues are present here also in the bottom of the picture.

What are you noticing? What catches your eye?

5 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Such lovely pictures!

The one thing I noticed in the last picture (you asked) is that the tree's branches are pointing towards Heaven as if in praise of Him who created it. Even nature knows of Him and praises Him!

You are so blessed to work in such a lovely place and see the handiwork of God every day. :)

Hugs and blessings always dear friend.

Vikki Hooks said...

Happy Monday to you Faith. Blessings

Faith said...

Stitchy, I like that and each time I see that tree now, I will think of you and that lovely inpsiring comment. Thank you.
Vikki, I am blessed just by you stopping:)

Donna Heber said...

It is so nice to meet you. Your blog is lovely. I'm still making my way through visiting everyone from Vicki's Grow Your Blog party. I hope you will stop by to say hello.

Kateri said...

simply lovely! Love the tree in the last photo and the sunset is so pretty.