Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

First project of the year...with my hook

Happy New Year to All!

Off and running already with the hook,


I've seen this stunner  at Bella Crochet and just knew I had to have it..I tried to get in a few giveaways there with no luck, so I ordered the pattern.. It is the Thanksgiving Angel...truly beautiful. I like the patterns here, so easy to order and the patters are easy to follow. If you've not visited..then you absoulutely must do so....You know I have this "thing" for the crinolines...and I had all the colors except for the orange of the pumpkin..see if I can find that. I'd like to make a few of these for the fall Etsy shoppe..or they would be great as gifts..one must think ahead.

Well we're off and running a new year, new projects, ideas and new friends to meet and greet....


Until next time,
Faith

Blog Hoppin..

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy New Year. Thanks for letting me know about the tutoring videos. I am going to try the headband one. One of my goals this year is to finally learn to read a pattern.

glor said...

What a beauty this will be! Happy New Year Sweet Sister ...health, health, prosperity and abundant blessings to you all. Love the new look of the blog.