Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Nothing to blog home about..

Maybe it's the time of year..Some sunshine would be nice, even if it is cold. Maybe today a trip to the craft store...we'll see if we get out today. DH has some calls to make and a job interview, much going on and yet nothing is going on. He is getting alot of help from the Veterans about finding a job, and helping .  Thank God for our Veterans. And for those who take care of them in many different ways. 
I finished off the pumpkins, grapes and the apple last night, oh the hook she was a flyin.. A few small details left to do, the leaves, and green leaves and stems for the pumpkins are all that will left to complete. 


This is from last week, I'm always stunned by the beauty & colors
God uses in his coloring book.. It never tires me to see the sunrises, the sunsets I miss because I'm a city dweller....maybe someday...:)

6 comments:

Vikki Hooks said...

I am hoping your hubby gets the job he is interviewing for. Looking for work is hard in this economy, but I think it is improving in the area we live just a little. Seems like the larger companies are expanding and smaller new places popping up. May you continue to find the joys in all you do. Blessings my friend.

glor said...

Good morning almost noon Sweet Sister. What a beautiful sunset, just beautiful. Certainly makes one stop and pause. Sounds like your little hook is just smokin'. How lovely this will be! Have a great day, blessings galore!

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Beautiful photo! Hope your DH finds a job that he loves!

janice15 said...

IT IS AMAZING GOD'S GIFTS..I TOO GET AMAZED. . I'M BORED THESE PAST FEW DAYS... IT MIGHT BE JUST TO QUITE AT HOME...WITH LOVE JANICE

Faith said...

You all have touched my heart this day..a special group of friends..Thank you..

pattas said...

Blessings in the job interview.. Praying for you and hubbie..
Beautiful pic, :))
Looking forward to a pic of your work..
HUgs:))