Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love

The Love of Vintage Potholder

The Love of Vintage Potholder
Love making these little darlins


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Passing the time moving the hook

Spent the last 2 days moving the hook, the pumpkin orange yarn came in, and I've been making pumpkins for my latest project, blogged about previously. I'm down to the fine details now, all the larger pieces are completed, and I anticipate finishing it this week, at least the crochet parts. The displaying of the piece has me mulling around some ideas, and I think a trip to Pat Catan's will be in order this week, IF...I don't catch the nasty bug which seems to be hitting the homestead .... DH up most of last night and bed all day today..laying him out..I think I'll go eat a piece of garlic or something...to ward this mess off. 
I've opened up a new shoppe, I found out about it through another blog and did a little investigation, as Etsy and I...well, I don't think it's for me. There is a link on the side board for Handmade Artist Shoppe...paruse around for yourself and see what you think, if you want to or already are selling your heartmade items online.

Handmade Artist Blog
So, here's hoping I'm up and around to talk to you tomarrow...I'm going to eat garlic...

5 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Oh no your Hubby is sick! I am so sorry. Hubs and I just got over our flu that hit us before Christmas....it's some nasty stuff going around. Yes, eat the garlic..lots of garlic.. :)

Sending hugs and blessings your way...hope your Hubby gets better soon and that you and the little ones don't get it either. :)

pattas said...

So sorry hubby is not well, Garlic love the stuff :))

I will link in to your new store and see what they are offering..
Stay well :))
hugs

Michelle said...

Hope you don't get it. Can't wait to see your Angel when she is done. Wishing your husband a fast recovery. I will say a pray for you both.

Beansieleigh said...

Oh no.. Dear Daughter had it here, Ethel, and I've been grateful that neither Dear Son or I have gotten it yet. You take care of you, and I'll take care of me, as best we can! ~lucy

Faith said...

Thank you all for stopping by, and for wishing us well as the dreaded whatever is going around.. You all are the best.

Leaving the light on for you