Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love

The Love of Vintage Potholder

The Love of Vintage Potholder
Love making these little darlins


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Sunday, February 24, 2013

A quiet moment this morning..

I arrived at work this morning a little early at the Nature Center, and decided before I opened up I would sit in the car and move the hook a wee bit,  I finished up one side of the scalloped filagree scarf and began the next set of motif's.  Only one in the park, me and a few friends....of the critter kind...and no camera.
I had thought to grab it this morning, and got sidetracked. Cardinals, Blue Jays, and and 3 dear all doe's, one which seemed to be a babe...no spots but younger then the rest....I was filled with a joy and thankfullness that God has placed me in this midst of all this splendor. I have never worked anywhere else where there was joy...to actually come to work....
It just tickles me pink......
What a great way to start a day...


new kefir grains on the way....

2 comments:

Charlotte Huffman said...

I am so glad you enjoy your job. That makes the day go so much smoother. Sounds like you have a great job.

KATHY said...

I'M SO GLAD YOU HAVE A JOB YOU LIKE AND THAT YOU HAD SUCH A PEACEFUL MORNING. HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

Leaving the light on for you