Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Leaving the light on for you

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Moving about smartly today...

Hello Out There!
Have you ever began one thing, and then all of the sudden it's a chain reactions?

Today was one of those days, I had nothing particular in "mind" to do.  Tomarrow is Jacob's birthday, my "baby",  11 years old, and so tomarrow is to be the cake baking and etc.....so for today, nothing really on the to do list...moving about smartly.  I had been wanting to repair the hexy afghan, while we don't use, it's for pretty, I've noticed some of the threads coming loose....which is why we don't use it, and I'll never make another one....joining is not my thing....anyway I digress...so I repaired those, and while doing that I thought I might bring up the rocking chair my husband bought me on our honeymoon 18 years ago, sitting all alone in the basement . My eldest brought the rocker up for me, and so then I had to liquid gold it, which led me to do the other furniture in the room, but not before I vacumed, and then I had to move things around, it needs it from time to time, and I need to do it that way...Our little living room looks smaller, but yet
cozier, and I like the quilt on the rocker, I had it on back of the sofa for a few years...

So, that's it for today....it's nice when you re do something, even if it's the same somethings....
What's on your move about smartly list for today...?

3 comments:

From My Heart Of Love said...

Your room is very beautiful.

Vikki Hooks said...

looks so warm and inviting..love it

pattas said...

I love the homely look you have created and the rocker is a dream... Mind you the crochet sets it in place :))
I noticed your couch is pretty much in the design as ours :)) As far as moving furniture etc.. I did that the other day , moving chairs around in preparation for winter .. Thanks for stopping by today :))
hugs pat ..