Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Kefir..the continuing saga




Howdy do?  
 Popping in for a moment or to so we can chit chat a bit.. I really need to get my pictures downloaded of my current works...I really am moving the hook honest I am...
 Well, I mentioned in my last post about not receiveing the order, and I cancelled..
.yesterday it arrived,
leaking and stinky...I had already given the seller a negative review..and he asked me to remove the comments.  I gave him somewhat curt answer, and told him, he should refund my money because it wasn't as promised, and definately not on time.. That is where we stand.

In the meantime...I have re ordered some kefir grains off Amazon...with whom I've never ever had a problem... ( knock on wood ).... Hopefully this week I'll be making some kefir of my very own.
I've been drumming up some ideas for the craft fair display table, and thinking of adding a few more quick projects to add to the mix. The hooded scarf took me 2 days...so that isn't bad..the pattern is repetative and works up quickly, the best part...stash yarn.....thinking of doing some kind of tea towel with a edging and a transfer pattern too....I don't have alot of things...but I don't think I'll sell everything anyway...
and what about the display? Wow, I've been reading up on that....some folks get very fancy smanchie....
is that me? No...so I'll keep it simple and let my work sell itself.

talk to you soon...

2 comments:

pattas said...

So sorry you had a negative on your Kefir.
We are drinking/eating ours with fruit ect. Wish I could send some to you... It is a powder and 1 litre of milk I use lactose free,... I think you will do better with the granuals
How long do you have before the market day?? I know the owl patterns are a go over here and don't take long at all to make..
Happy Crafting dear friend. Pat :))

janice15 said...

WOW MAKING YOUR OWN KEFIR SOUNDS LIKE FUN...I USED TO DRINK THAT ALONG TIME AGO MOM USED TO BUY IT..THAT'S THE YOGURT DRINK RITE?
I THINK I HAVE MISSED A FEW POST..LOL I WAS SO SICK I JUST POSTED AND DIDN'T DO MUCH LOOKING LIKE I USUALLY DO...HAVE A GREAT EVENING AND A LOVELY SUNDAY ..WITH LOVE JANICE