Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, February 4, 2013

This weather is for the birds...


Bird watching that is...I never knew there were so many different kinds of birds, I've gained a new appreciation.  I snapped this yesterday at the nature center, I've been trying to capture the male Cardinal in the greens with snow, and finally everything cooperated including the bird...:)  Isn't he pretty?
I'll have to take a picture of our bird viewing area, it is lovely..and in the mornin all these lovely creatures are there just waiting for you, to just sit and view them while they have their breakfast..I have a few more
also...I'll be sharing. But this one...I've been trying to get for a while....he is a stunner...


5 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

A splash of red against the snow
as he clings to the green stem
of a bush that winter caught unaware.

You held your breath
careful, lift the camera, press the button
There, now for all of time we have him
on this glorious day

A moment captured in time
of one of God's wonderful creatures
The white of the snow as a backdrop
the green of the bush, too

Thank you for sharing him dear friend
for none of this would be possible
without you. :)

Michelle said...

I wish we had lovely birds around here. All we get is Ravens and Crows in the winter.

pattas said...

Gorgeous colours of the bird.. Thank you for sharing him :))
Hoping your days are warm ones ..
hugs pat ..

Donna Heber said...

Hi Faith,

You won one of my Valentine tea tins. Could you please forward your address to me? Thank you.

janice15 said...

Our weather has been silly as always..we had some rain yesterday before that was some sun but cold...today was just a cloudy day with no rain...Happy weekend with love Janice