Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

chit chat....this n that

dysfunctional computer & all.. Hello ma Darlin's.....I'm tired of being on the outside of the glass with my nose pressed up against seeing what you all are doing..posting a short on here to keep inside of the loop, and speaking of loops....crochet and otherwise...knot tying .... the boy scout way...I had no idea there were so many knots, they have names and functions.
as well.  Working on the two half hitches, and I keep calling it the half stitch...LOL....working through those with my new boy scout son..he'll get them in time. I did make up the tree on the last posting, I've not attached anything yet, and of course no pictures because of the dysfuntional computer...started a new crochet cottage potholder on the order of the one in the header up there, only make it a autumn theme. Havn't made on in a while , and I'm trying to get used to the small hook and thread again...seems so small after working with yarn. Tomarrow is the eye surgery for my DH, we'll be there at 6:30 am, making homemade pizza for dinner tomarrow it's quick.  
 
Talk to you all soon...

3 comments:

pattas said...

I to have been using the small hook and making jug covers, and edging on hankies..
It makes a change from the thick yarn:))
All the best tomorrow :))
hugs pat ..

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

I just read your post. I am sending prayers for your husband to recover quickly from his eye surgery.

What'cha got on your hook?

Blessings always dear friend.

Faith said...

Thank you for the well wishes and the extra prayers. We had follow up today..looking good.