Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Leaving the light on for you

Monday, March 25, 2013

Got your wooly boolies on...it's winter once more

Hello Ma Darlin's,
 
Woke up to a beautiful winter wonderland out there, looks like a post card..but Really?
Albeit pretty, it will be difficult to have Easter Egg hunts, maybe flourescent eggs this year?
Toward the end of the week there will be much to do baking and such. Today, moving about smartly and moving of the hook on something....I hope..
Do you have a traditional Easter favorite at your table?
Later in the week I'll be making Paska bread, probably Friday.
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Beansieleigh said...

Paska Bread? I don't remember this kind, but I'll bet it's good, Ethel! I'm hoping to make some banana bread myself, sometime before this day is over. Wish me luck! (0; My goodness, though, I think Winter has hit you guys much harder than it has us this year, yes? It seems like our snow was all just about melted and non-existent, when POW! We got MORE! But let's just be hopeful together, yes? Spring's coming.. I just know it! ~lucy

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Here is Texas, it is warm and the winds have been blowing hard. My children are all grown and are miles away in the military, so Easter is quiet this year. I usually make a turkey and ham with all of the trimmings. Banana pudding is a favorite! Have a blessed Easter!

janice15 said...


Silly weather, today looks like rain here in San Francisco..I just don't know what this weather is coming to lol...well hopefully will brighten up soon...Happy Spring with love Janice

janice15 said...

by the way I just found a recipe for this Paska bread. I was just telling my older daughter to lets make it to bring for Easter..Janice