Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hello out there!
 
I'm having a cuppa with you all this morning, and moving the hook...
I've not completed anything else for the craft fair in Oct..and I cannot seem to settle on a pattern. For now  I'm working on a towel topper pattern I found, see how that turns out.
 
The week is winding to a close, and tomarrow starts the preparation for the Easter Dinner.

I'm pondering a question....how about a little poll so to speak?

Let's say you are at a craft fair,  and you see an item completely assembled, and then you see the item(s) loose so you could do with it what you choose,
which would you prefer?

 
A pretty sky one day last summer,,,

5 comments:

Vikki Hooks said...

Hi Faith, I think it would depend on how the item was displayed..like different ways I would probably buy it so I could arrange it in the way I wanted. I hope that helps your poll. I am trying to finish up the wedding doilies..on the last one now!! So I haven't done a thing for my show either. Hopefully I can devote more time to it as soon as I get this doily off the hook. Blessings

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Hmmm, I'd probably want to pick the one where I could do it myself...but that's me. I know alot of people go to craft shows that really aren't crafty and are looking for gifts. Maybe display both and see what sell's the best?

Hope you are having a lovely day dear friend.

Linda said...

You have a lovely blog, I just loved the animated gif with the bathtub. Happy Easter.

Faith said...

I'm thanking all of you for stopping to comment...good food for thought...:)

Sandy said...

Totally depends on what it is. Popping back in to say Happy Easter