Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Leaving the light on for you

Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday morning...new routines for now

Well Good Morning to all.....

I'm actually posting this as I do with most of my post's ahead of time so that it goes out automatic. It's
Sunday, and here at the nature park the snow is gently fall outside...and we have only 1 visitor who has been sitting back watching the birds, the fire is a gentle one today...
On tap for tomarrow and for a while, at least 5 weeks.. DH is beginning to take classes and training for his CDL, commercial drivers license. A new career possibly, and the unemployment/seasonal employment can come to an end. We are grateful for the seasonal employment, full time is required to run a household. It get's old. So he'll be off at school for 5 weeks, and so my routine will be changed as well. I have one of those husbands who doesn't mind helping around the homestead, cooking, shopping or doing laundry...I have been blessed. I'll be back in the pick up line at school, once again having quality time with my hook n yarn, it's good quality time...I'll be working on the filagree lacy scarf....
So we enter in Spring full of hope and promise for a new beginning. AMEN!

On the crochet front...working on the lacy filagree scarf ocassionally, it isn't difficult I've just found other things to get into. I do have to take some pictures to post of that. The Kefir, I ordered from 
Lifetime Kefir, it arrived before the anticipated date, it looked clean, and didn't smell...like the last batch from Ebay....that person refunded my money. The kefir is multiplying, and smells good. Soon I will be making a full batch. :)

So that is where we stand for this day...

Looking forward to putting "kichy" " flour bed ", and planting zinnia seeds..they look snazzy in the little flower bed....:)
A simple Joy

2 comments:

Vikki Hooks said...

Good Morning..I am looking foward to your flower bed pics as the flowers bloom. I am hoping the truck driving thing works for you guys. Is he going to be a day trucker or long hauler? Blessings

glor said...

Sweet Sister Faith, looking forward to watching your garden grow. Spring will be most welcomed this year. Can't wait to see the scarf you are making. Sounds like a pretty one. Blessings.