Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, March 18, 2013

Vintage & Crochet they go together

I'm doing it again...searching for a certain something...with all the hook moving I've done of late I have yet to produce something, there was alot of frogging and starting over...frustrating

. Do you ever just type crochet in the browser and then look at images?  I do that all the time & I have found some really cute things I would like to try to make. One is that darn slegh...I've been struggling with. Anyway today I was parusing around for patterns with chickens, potholders etc....and I ended up at a place that I remember having visited before, and thought what a cute idea, easy peasy for a craft fair idea...and the inspiration....vintage...does it get any better than that?
I happen to have a lot of yarn on hand to make this pattern after the epic fail with the vest from a few years ago....

Stop over sew ritzy titzy and see.  I love how an well loved vintage item became an inspiration for a new item...because I am having issues with my computer, I don't know if this will take you directly to the link, or the blog, you won't be disapointed either way for their are lovlies to see.  This is the particular item on the blog I am refering to here
I SPY: vintage granny square christmas tree .


                                          Enjoy, I am off to look for yarn, and make one or three of these for the craft fair....

 

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hello Faith,


I visited that blog. So many pretties, she crochets, knits and tats. I am fascinated with tatting and would love to learn.
Hope your new projects turn out well. It's always fun to find new things to make.