Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Leaving the light on for you

Friday, April 12, 2013

For the love of Vintage

 
This is a vintage post of mine, now redone & updated, and also a vintage pattern...way to pretty to use as a dischcloth don't you think? Why that would be just not be right at all..  Think these would sell a craft fair?  I've got two towel toppers almost complete, just need a little sewing to hook all up together. They are cute I would buy them, I'll have a hodge podge of crochet items thread and yarn, pictures we hope to come soon. 
I have a question about vintage patterns, and I'll use this one as my example. I found this pattern a few years ago now, and printed it for FREE....today I wanted to link to it for you, and I came up with people who are selling the pattern?  Really?
 
I looked in my craft pattern binder, and found the pattern and then linked to it. Here is the Free pattern shared ....for us all to enjoy....thank you Carol...
 
 
 
 
And thank you to Lisa Lynn for the invite to her blog hop....it's always fun hoppin.....
 
&
 
 
 

4 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Aww that's cute.

I have seen patterns that are in the public domain where people are selling them. It's always best to google a pattern, because sometimes it really is free.

Thanks for the pattern link.

Blessings always dear friend.

Vikki Hooks said...

Hi Faith..thanks for sharing this pattern..I am going to print it out later. Yes, I think they will sell at your craft fair. Potholders I made with thread sold pretty well at the show I do. When is your craft sell? Blessings

Lisa Lynn said...

Saw your post on Farmgirl Friday and I'd love to have you share this on The Creative HomeAcre Hop!
http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/2013/04/creativehomeacre11.html

Faith said...

Thank you all for you comments, and Lisa Lynn for the invite..I'd be happy to share...as others have done for me.:)