Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love

The Love of Vintage Potholder

The Love of Vintage Potholder
Love making these little darlins


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I guess now it is officially spring, the daffodils & hyacynths are blooming. Hyacynths are one if not the most favorite spring flower of mine, they have a divine aroma.  It is 47 now, and is supposed to be in the low 60's today.  I'm not feeling like doing much today, my giddy up and go got up and went.  I began working on some towel toppers for the craft fair, and find that each day I find something to work on as my attention span and patience is at a premium these days. I wonder if I'll get all these bits and pieces completed?

 My DH is in week 4 of the training to get his CDL, be glad when he's done with this, maybe we can move on and find a job which will pay the bills. I've neglected my little blog, and found that it doesn't quite hold the same level of interest it once had. Perhaps it's because I've nothing to write about, the computer/pictures thing...I don't know.  In a funk? Why yes I think I am...I pop around and read, and don't even comment as much.  

Well, there is laundry to do, I believe I'll hang it outside today...I enjoy that. 

Enjoy your day..


 

2 comments:

Michelle said...

We all get the lap top funk. I have days ,where I don't even want to look at the thing.

Vikki Hooks said...

I usually do my blog thing..checking up on my friends in the morning and then if I have something to say I will post it in the evening. I know what you mean about having nothing to say. But we do miss you when you are gone for awhile. Glad to hear the trucking thing seems to be working out for your hubby. Is he going to be a local driver or over the road hauler? Many blessings to you my friend

Leaving the light on for you