Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Leaving the light on for you

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I told you I was moving the hook...

I am Iam lookie here...& I was able to get the picture loaded and transfered from the camera...Glory Be!  It's nice to post pictures again..I hope that it will allow me to do more...:)
.

Towel Toppers in various stages of development. I have to attach the towels, and get this project squared away, and then I went and started the chickens which are also in various stages.. No more crochet projects until I get these done though..yeh right.. I began each of the toppers the same way, and then once I got the sleeves done, I did my own thing and they each came out different. I really need to get these all squared away though...I don't want to get an entire box of unfished items to do at the last minute...they won't get done. 

Doing the Friday bloghop 
Simple Country Living BLog Hop
&

5 comments:

Vikki Hooks said...

Good for you!!! I know what you mean by having too many items to finish up at the last minute. I too try to avoid that..

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Yay! The hook is moving again! Yay!

I am so looking forward to seeing those chickens. :)

Blessings to you always dear friend.

Sandy said...

Yippee, good to see the hook moving again. Very cute toppers. YOu'll get there.

Michelle said...

They look great. I love the little chickens.

janice15 said...

Indeed you were just that busy moving that needle..blessings busy bee..Hope all is well with love Janice