Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Leaving the light on for you

Monday, April 29, 2013

My rendition of a crochet towel topper...

 
This is the first one I've completed from start to finish, I have them all crocheted, but they need to be assembled and sewn
which is not my forte at all. So one a day, or maybe a week, I'll get them all done in time for October,
you think?  Each one which I made turned out different in the style of the dress, I started them all out the
same and then improvised as I went along. When I am done I will have 9 of them for the craft fair.
 


Beautiful scalloped edge done in burgundy..the camera didn't pick it up.
 
Blog Hoppin
 


4 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Adorable! :)

Blessings always dear friend.

pattas said...

I love it.. cute as a button :))
hugs pat:))

Mary said...

Faith, that is just adorable! I love the vintage style. We have that in common.

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Your towel topper is so cute! Love the little chicken. Thanks so much for linking up at the Creative HomeAcre Hop. Hope to see you again this Sunday!