Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Saturday, April 20, 2013

chit chat this n that

Hello Ma Darlins,
What are you all up to this day?
Do you ever feel like your blog is running you?  No, not the time you spend here, but the way it is for lack of a better word organized.  I need to spend some time here and rejuvinate and re organize, update...
Do a blending of interests, I'm not sure if it's just my organization or the way in which blogger allows us to label and organize. I do think that I like the way blogger "used" to do things, rather than how it is done now.
 Spring cleaning is needed either way...


My DH, passed 1 part of his class and has obtained the B portion of his CDL, and " hopefully" will pass and get the A endorsement..while not crazy about driving a semi, he needs the endorsement if he is to tow somethings..It will be interesting to see where God leads us with these endorsements....

I'm finishing up the towel toppers, found some darling little button embellishments. I'm having trouble with attaching the towel to the topper, sewing doesn't seem to be the thing, I'm thinking about buttons?
What do you think?

I've been offered an opportunity to review a book, look over on the side bar....I have not received it yet and I'm hoping I get it soon...can't wait to dig into this...I need all the help I can get....I'll be sure to review it here on the old blogstead....

That's about it for today...hoping your having a stunning weekend...

3 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Prayers sent that your Hubby will pass all the tests he needs. Being a trucker is hard work, but long haulers make lots of money.

I think buttons sound like a wonderful idea on your towel. So clever of you. :)

I know you will do a wonderful job on the book review.

Hugs and blessings always dear friend.

Faith said...

Thank you for the prayers and as always stopping by my Stitchy...

Vikki Hooks said...

Hi Faith!!! Happy to hear hubby passed one part and I have no doubt that he will do ok on the next. Is he gonna be doing the long haul or short haul thing..or does it matter as sometimes a job is just a job. You know people stayed at their jobs for years..hoping to retire, now it seems that even if you wanted to stay with the same employer at the same place it is almost impossible. I think we as individual's have lost that security in employment that our parents to for granted. Any way I pray that your husband find the perfect fit for you and your family..Blessings Always