Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love

The Love of Vintage Potholder

The Love of Vintage Potholder
Love making these little darlins


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Friday, April 5, 2013

projects on the horizon for this old gal

Hello ma darlin's.....
 
Well, I made the eclair cake, it has to sit 6-24 hours, I can tell you one thing...it will be gone within 24 hours from the look of it, and boy howdy did I have fun licking the spoons after all was said and done..something usually the boys get to do, and hubby too...that creamy pudding...I could eat just that..no calories involved, nobody saw me do it..:)

did you go to Cook's Country and get the recipe....if not look back at the previous post for the link .
I have a few things I'd like to make, on my hook I'm working on another cottage, I'm going to try  my hand at transfering images to tea towels, and I'm going to make a tea cup bird feeder, and also another I found here...

  birds & blooms



my MIL gave me some cups n saucers, they are stoneware, I'm going to use one of them for a bird feeder, it isn't a super pretty vintage tea cup, but one which I think will be more strong for outdoor use and Earl the Squirrel should he get in the mix, he's always around the finch feeder with his antics.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the feeder in your photo. Your cake sounds so good. Have a bite for me.

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Yum! :)

I love the bird feeder idea. So clever.

Wishing you a lovely day and happy weekend, too dear friend.

janice15 said...

The bird feeder is so sweet, and a great idea would love to try to make that... and the eclair cake sound really yummy..going to look for the recipe in a minute I hope you have a most wonderful weekend with love Janice...

glor said...

Goodness Sister, you've been one busy gal. The cake is making me want one RIGHT NOW! Boy does that look good (last post). I love the cup feeder, how sweet. Something I would love to do in the future. Have a wonderful, blessed evening.

Leaving the light on for you