Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Leaving the light on for you

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Simple Joys

It is the most grand day outside today bright,clear & crisp. It is invigorating to breath in the fresh crisp air, and even puts a spring in this old gal's step..although it's more of a half step these days LOL....I've put out my little flower pallet bed yesterday, and I think this week I sow some Zinnia seeds, they seem to take a long time to me to begin. I love the crispness of the morning and the birds singing and cheering me on to slow down and enjoy.



It could be a perfect day for flappin of laundry in the breeze, soaking up fresh air and sunshine, a walk, or up to your elbows in dirt preparing the garden. Spring is one of my favorites, Fall being the other. The garlic I won last year over at Kateri's place,Dandelion Haven is green and about 5" tall, I think it grew all of the within one week, before I know it we'll be harvesting those beauties. If you've never visited with Kateri, stop over and say hello, she takes beautiful pictures of simple joys and quiet moments in nature, weaves baskets, and grows garlic....please do stop and say hello....



I'm trying out pages here at my place, I'd like this to be more user friendly for both you & I. Well, enjoy your day of simple joys, if you get a special moment let me know what your simple joy is...share it here with all of us.

No comments: