Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Leaving the light on for you

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A most glorious day

These last few days have been glorious weather wise.. cool, refreshing and breezy in the morning,
perfect for flappin on the line..I have washed my bed clothes and they are out on the line, flappin and enjoying the fresh morning air. Coffee tastes better outside, ever notice that?  ( a random thought )  There is something about enjoy coffee and fresh morning air..:) 
The days have been warm not hot and the night cool and wonderful for sleeping....
which I am getting better at...:)
 
 I've put the hook down for a moment..I went gangbusters on the rippleghan, and it started to do just that ripple, and won't lay flat.. Oh bother ! 
So, before I invest any more time/yarn in it..I set it aside. I actually kind of like the size of it now, you couldn't snuggle under it, but I thought it might look good for small table.  I havn't got to finish out the pattern yet, and since this is my sample piece, one of the days I'll pick up the hook and try to finish it off ( miniature style).
I feel like painting...so today, after I get a few things done I may " practice some more ".
 
Whereever & whatever you are doing...may it be glorious for you too!
 
 

  

1 comment:

pattas said...

A peaceful pic Faith.. Is that near you ??

What are you painting,?? oils,or watercolour..??

So pleased your weather is being good to you... I will share a coffee with you, but by the fire :))
hugs pat ..