Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Leaving the light on for you

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Bloomin Onions ! You don't say?

I've seen these around and always wondered what they are...they have captured my imagination. Arn't they lovely?

Allium2
Courtesy Internet photo

They are called Allium, arn't they lovely?  I have seen these ( not often ), but they always capture my eye. I think I will plant some of these lovlies...
but I must wait till Fall. 
I'm not thinking fall ..... yet...but when I do... 

4 comments:

Faye Henry said...

Beautiful.. I cannot think of Fall yet.. So love the Spring..
Blessings, my friend.

Michelle said...

I can see why they captured your eye. They are very lovely.

Snowcatcher said...

Those are spectacular! I bought a few bulbs last fall, and they froze in April and never grew. :(

I'll try again. They are pretty enough to warrant multiple attempts!

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Love the color! These will look so pretty when you plant them.

Blessings and hugs always dear friend.