Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Leaving the light on for you

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

chitter chatter this n that

Mornin All
 
I put the bread dough up early this mornin,while I was still able to have the windows open, it's muggy, and helps rise the dough, it rose nicely today. and it looks like some rain may fall on my backyard garden today, I hope so. Nothing better then rain from the heavens, as opposed to tap water.
 
Thank you to all who mentioned my DH in their prayers, he has passed his classes and obtained the Certification...now it's on to find a job after to much unemployment.
 
Working a wee bit more on the craft swap I'm involved in..I have not moved the hook much, not that I don't want to..you all know.
 
A little garden work yesterday, planted tomatoes, one an heirloom variety purple in color...how cool is that?  A cherry, and basil, my sweet neighbor next door gave us some onion bulbs, and in they went too. Right now my garlic is HUGE, you may remember I won that Garlic in a give away over at Dandelion Haven, Kateri's place...Huge I tell you..
I'm looking forward to seeing what's on the other end of the tall green stalks. I've been meaning to get a picture..and I shall today...
 
Well, work to be done around this homestead, I'm finishing off my cuppa, and getting the day started. Soon...vacation for my boys,
and we'll finding things to do aroud town..I'm hoping for at least one day in Amish...:).   
 
Have a beauty, thank you for stopping by my place... 
 
 

6 comments:

Charlotte Huffman said...

Mmmm! Fresh bread! Have a great day.

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Praise God your Hubby passed his tests. It won't be long now before he'll be back to work and all will be well again. God will provide dear friend.

Sounds like you have been very busy today. Just wanted to drop by and say howdy and wish you a lovely day.

Blessings always dear friend.

Vikki Hooks said...

My sister in law when she comes to visit likes to make a trip to Amish country. She has a friend that lives in Medina..so she goes there for a few days and then back to us. I think it is like 4-6 hours depending on traffic from us. Have a great week. Blessings

Faith said...

Vikki, we are not far from Medina County. Thanks for stopping in ..

Michelle said...

Congrats! Will keep a job offer in my prayers. Homemade bread sounds good. May have to make some.

glor said...

So happy to hear the good news. Blessings to you all. I can smell the bread baking now. Mmmmmmm Have a good evening sister.