Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Leaving the light on for you

Monday, May 13, 2013

A trunkfull of spring blossoms..

Not what you expected to see?   This tree is in the back garden at
my nature center..I find it curious these are budding without branches...
and makes for an interesting picture. Pretty though no?

3 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

I love it! It's a splash of Spring. :)

Wishing you a day filled with many blessings dear friend.

Snowcatcher said...

Just amazing! I'd always been taught to pull the little tiny branches off the base of the tree so the growth will be focused on the top of the tree. Now I find out what I may have been missing all these years!

EvalinaMaria said...

Stunning! Must love the mother nature.