Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Leaving the light on for you

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Virginia BLuebells

Photo: Virginia bluebells are blooming throughout Cleveland Metroparks this week.  Many bees, including honey bees and bumblebees,  visit the showy blossoms in search of nectar and pollen. There are some great displays of this fabulous spring perennial at Hemlock Creek Picnic Area in Bedford, north of the Chalet in Mill Stream Run Reservation, and near Willow Bend Picnic Area in Rocky River Reservation. Get out on the trails and check it out! (sbh)
Internet photo
 
Arn't these lovely and captured perfectly by someone who can actually take pictures..
no, not me. You all know I am camera challenged. 

6 comments:

Michelle said...

You do such beautiful crochet work. I would love to have you join my craft swap.

pattas said...

Very pretty flowers, the colour is gorgeous :))
hugs pat :))

Sherri said...

Lovely pics. Im new to your blog and I love all your crochet stuff. You have a very nice blog. I will be back often.
Keep up the great work...crochet on....

Faith said...

Thank you all for such lovely comments..and look someone new...
Thank you Sherri for visiting...I'll return my calling to your place.:)
Thank you Pat for always being such a wonderful commenter, and for popping in. I'll be by to visit with all of you..

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Lovely photo. :)

You are so talented...don't sell yourself short. :)

Blessings always dear friend.

Michelle said...

I am so glad you joined the swap. You do such beautiful work.