Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Craft Swaparoo, something for me in the mail....:)

A month or so ago there was news of a craft swap,  the hostess for the event was Michelle over at Michelle's little piece of heaven

 I was partnered with Patrica Dogwoodlanerambles  for the swap. Michelle did a great job of pairing us together because Patrica doesn't crochet, and I don't sew.  I received this lovely in the mail yesterday, isn't it lovely.

 Patrica does beautiful work, she is what I would call an excellent seamstress, and isn't the pattern lovely, and look at that eyelet ruffle....I love eyelets....The colors are lovely and who doesn't love Fairy's? Maybe they will bring me a wee bit of the good luck these days....:)

Thank you again Patrica, the lovely apron cheers me and is very special indeed. And Michelle thank you for hosting the swaparoo what a grand idea it was.
My new beautimous apron, hanging on my beloved kitchy cabinet...
JOYFUL!
I also have a lovely pansy potholder from Gloria, and
my " Chook potholder from Pat....on kitchy..
a place of honor for these beauties to all be displayes.

4 comments:

pattas said...

Goodmorning Faith... :))
A beautiful apron indeed... Pretty fabric a lovely gift to recieve :))
hugs pat ..

Michelle said...

Hi Faith ,would it be ok for me to feature your swap on my sight?

Patrica said...

Love seeing the apron hanging in your kitchen, thanks for being my swap partner.

janice15 said...

That was a nice thing to do...I hope all is well... I miss hearing from you.. My mom is sick now so I haven't been able to get around to everyone much as I'd like to...hugs from afar with love Janice