Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Eye Candy of the Crochet kind

I stumbled upon this blog, and I wanted to share it with you " hook groupies " out there...
It's been a while since this lovely gal posted, and I cannot find a way to get in touch with her or leave comments.
 
This is delightful blog of eye candy all done with hook n thread.. A very pleasant place to visit indeed, and just
paruse around...Beautiful work...wait till you see...
Go....and enjoy.
 

2 comments:

Charlotte Huffman said...

Beautiful work! Thanks for the link.

pattas said...

I am always in awe of such talented folk.
So beautifully made :))
Have a great day Faith, I hope the sun is shining :))