Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, June 10, 2013

Life in the Nature Lane

My Son went camping yesterday, first time Solo with the Boy Scouts and did very well, we got over the first time fear of sleeping alone in a tent without Dad. I think it's difficult for both of them because my husband enjoys camping as well. He did go along, but had his own tent and let Jacob be with his Troop with out interfering. This will prepare Jake for the summer campout all week with no mom or dad...coming up soon. Another hurdle, but he'll be ok..Mom has issues with this one..I'll get over it too...fly little bird fly from you safe nest...
Speaking of Nests...look at this lovely they snapped while out in the wilder...
 
These were teeny tiny eggs, could be Robin..but what a perfect
picture all nestled up in Blue Spruce, my favorite evergreen
Nature..it speaks to our very souls doesn't it?
 
 
Keeping this simple...
 
 

5 comments:

Vikki Hooks said...

I used to love to camp..now that I have gotten older I love my bed much much more. We have a nest of robins in my gutter..I was gonna move it but decided not to. I thought it would get flooded with water, but apparently I was wrong. Hugs and Blessings

Faith said...

I agree with you about the bed, don't think I can do the on the ground thing..heck.somedays I can't get out of bed too good. But love the fresh air.

Betty said...

I remember when both my kids went to summer camp at the same time. I went nuts, but it did give me and hubby more alone time. They do grow up fast. Just enjoy each day.

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Such a beautiful shade of blue! :)

Blessings always dear friend

pattas said...

He will have such wonderful memories of his camps and it will help him grow into a beautiful young man..... :))
I think you will get a lot of crocheting done .. .. LOL...
Hugs pat :))