Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, June 24, 2013

Looking for a pattern..have you seen?

12 New Annie's Attic Thread Crochet Patterns Springtime Ornaments Satin Ball Covers 878502
Springtime Ornaments Satin Ball Covers 878502
from Annies...been everywhere...that I can think of...sold out.


These are just divine....the book out of print...surely there must be a pattern for this somewhere in the great big blogosphere. My hook has been idle..I've been on the hunt....it's very hot...and my Zinnias are begining to bloom, well they have buds....always a joy. I'm collecting rocks for the spiral garden, which I will do I think in the fall. Where I want to put it I have established plants with buds..

Hope you are all having a wonderful day.

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Those are pretty...there used to be site called vintage patterns I think, you might give that a try and I'll do some looking too.

Charlotte Huffman said...

Found this site...$12

http://sewuniquetreasuresandgifts.ecrater.com/p/12345099/12-annies-attic-thread-crochet-patterns

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

They are pretty. Glad Miss Charlotte found the site.

Oh I bet the Zinnias are just lovely.

Blessings always dear friend.

Vikki Hooks said...

I don't think I have this pattern book..but I will take a look. If I have it I will send it out to you..if not try country yarns.. I think it is www.countryyarns.com she sells out of print books

janice15 said...

I have never seen them... but they sure look pretty...can I ask you is something wrong you don't visit anymore and you never reply..????

Faith said...

Janice, nothing is wrong..I'm just not an active blogger as I once was, you have a beautiful blog and do beautiful work. I just don't get around much anymore...

I thank you for stopping, all of you..

Michelle said...

very pretty. Those would looks great no matter where you hang them. Saw from the comments that you were able to find one.

Faith said...

still looking..Annie things are hard to find..thanks for stopping by Michelle.