Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Early morn belongs to God's creatures

The day begins each morning before even the sun arises, it is the gentle conversing of the birds in the neighborhood, greeting the new day. I always hear just one at first, as I'm laying there listening, one by one they answer with their sweet sounds of greeting the new day. Today, they are extra conversive as a gentle rain falls on my little garden outside. There isn't anything better then rains from the heaven for nature.
 
 I got up to plug in my wonderful vintage Coffee pot I got at the consignment store last year, and saw in the front yard, more of natures grandure...2 bunnies sitting in my front yard enjoying a little fresh clover, I love to sit and just watch them. Patroling in the early morning this day a mama duck, out for a stroll and getting ready to check on her babies. I wonder where they are? Last year she had set her nest on the side of our house. We found the pretty eggshells last year long after the babes had moved on.
 
Everyone was romping and playing this morning in the rain, the birds, bunny's ducks and squirrels. The only thing I didn't see was a deer...I suppose it's because we are up early, and so they are out and about enjoying their stroll through the neighborhoods before the hustle bustle of the day.
 
The rain is soft, and this looks like an all dayer..it's ok...things to do inside.
My boys are out of school,  a leasurely day for us.
 
Enjoy yours !

3 comments:

glor said...

Good morning sister. The gentle rain, I love that. Think I will grab my hook and yarn and mug and tea and stop by for some treasured time! Was a lovely post, so very peaceful. Blessings.

Vikki Hooks said...

Hi Faith, Just wanted you to know I enjoyed your post this morning. Blessings

Sandy said...

Can I send all the bunnies from my backyard...the ones eating all my flowers to your yard? I'm afraid I don't enjoy them very much...a few might be ok, but they've become really abundant and leave lots of little turd piles too that's beginning to be more then an annoyance. Though I do love to hear the birds sing...they always sound so pretty and happy.