Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Catching up, and a breath of fresh air ...literally..

Much cooler and less humid today..wow that was a tropical few days we had I'll tell you. Took advantage of that and made some homemade rolls and 2 loaves of bread today, that loverly aroma was wafting about the neighborhood..with the gentle breeze and open windows... I'm finishing up a project which I am going to enter in the County Fair in August, first time for everything. I'll be posting a few pics when the camera has batteries again.

I mentioned to you about the job interview I had, 170 some applicants, narrowed down to 7, then narrowed down to three,I made the cut ( whew ), and will be having a second interview next Thursday. Closer to home and more hours which equate into more $ for this $ strapped family, same organization I'm in that won't change. Wish me luck...:)

Talk to you all soon...
 
 



 

8 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Sending prayers your way that you will get the job dear friend.

Blessings always :)

Betty said...

Good luck. I will say a prayer for you. I wished we could get some cool weather here. It rains and than the heat.

Faith said...

Betty & Stitchy, thank you for stopping, and for the extra prayer...:)

Vikki Hooks said...

I am so sorry I have been out of touch. I will pray for you and your job interview. Goodness I have had so many people in and out of my house lately. So I am hoping to get back into the swing of things. Many blessings and lots of prayers coming your way.

Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

Glad to see you're getting to experience some nice weather. I'm hoping you are able to get the job, too!
I know you must be a bit anxious about it. If it's meant to be it will happen. :) Pat

Patricia Lewis said...

Faith that is good news... Hugs and prayers coming your way :))

The sun is shining here today. Quite lovely really, Snow on the mountains and a little nippy in the mornings.. -4 for us but -12.2 in the highlands of Tas.. brr to cold for me lol...........
I can't wait for summer .. no pleasing some pple :))
hugs dear friend Pat :))

Dorothy M. said...

Good luck with your job interview. I don't have a blog, but really enjoy reading yours'.

Faith said...

Thank you one and all for the extra encouragment...and prayers...
be blessed this day....and thank you for stopping and leaving comments.