Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, July 15, 2013

Little bit of craftin going on..

 
I've got my crafty on this week. I mentioned to you the other day I am going to enter something in the County Fair,
this is a big deal for me, what a hoot.  So in honor of that coming up pretty quickly, I've had to get out my hooks n thread dust them off, and finish up a project I'd started over the winter last year. I found some lovely material which I will show you today, isn't it lovely?  Fall is my absolute favorite time of year, and for once I actually found exactly what I was looking for, found this at JoAnn's. 
 
 
 

The camera didn't pick up the background, here is looks a bit more cream, it has a bit more yellw, and the leaves are off a bit, they are actually more green, but I rather like this color combo as well.  Getting this ready to go to the fair....Have you ever entered anything in the County Fair?




5 comments:

Betty said...

It is lovely. I am guilty at not finishing alot of my projects too. Fall is also my favorite time of the year.

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Oh it's very pretty. I know you'll win every ribbon at the fair!

Blessings always dear friend.

Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

Now the County Fair isn't that far off...I can deal with that.
I've heard some talking about Christmas in July...!!!
Maybe that is my problem, I don't start early enough.
Can't wait to see your finished product... ehem, entry.
I've never entered anything like that.
I think that fabric is so pretty.
Pat

Vikki Hooks said...

I was going to put something in our county fair, but then life got in my way and I totally missed the fair completely. Never even went!!!! Good Luck to you and we definately want pics of your ribbons!!

Patricia Lewis said...

This is exciting:)) My sister entered my beadknitting into a craft show and I won first prize .. A real hoot :)) I have a trophy with my name on it lol...

Lovely colours in your pic, I do hope we get to see what you are entering :))
hugs and blessing Faith... pat..