Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Crochet Flowers for WIP



These little flowers are working out well, I only have 2 more to make and then I can put them on the ornaments
I fashioned up last week I showed you.Arn't they pretty? All done in one piece easy peasy...
 You will find the tutorial at
Lacy Crochet

and while your there, browse through the lovely eye candy...of the crochet kind.


Tilly Nest Down home blog hop









 

4 comments:

Betty said...

They are very beautiful. You did a great job.

Vikki Hooks said...

You go girl..I love making flowers. they make me smile..when is your craft show anyway?

Charlotte Huffman said...

Love crochet flowers. Thanks for the link.

janice15 said...

So so pretty what are you making I have been so busy taking care of Mom I haven't been able to do anything much I have posted it but that's about it.. Happy Monday with love Janice