Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Crochet Ornament Covers ( observations & info to help you )

I am trying to update the original posting, blogger will not let me. I suggest you watch the tutorial on how to make these ornaments, the written description has a discrepancies, which are cleared up by watching the video. Also...you will note that the video will interchange space for ch...and the directions say ch when it's a
space. Watch the video to clarify how to do this.

The ornaments, I found at Micheals, they had two sizes a regular size Christmas Ornament, and a very large ornament, luckily they had them out on display, I chose the smaller of the two. I am not at home right now
so I cannot give the size I purchased, but it appears to be a standard size ball ornament.


I started this simple ornament about 10 times, before I finally watched the video to clarify..

Hope this helps you all some...they really are pretty ornaments.....looking forward to seeing what you all do with yours....

No comments: