Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love

The Love of Vintage Potholder

The Love of Vintage Potholder
Love making these little darlins


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, August 19, 2013

The hook...she is a flying this day..Crochet Ornament Covers WIP

   
  
Displayed here in my mom's special bowl (now vintage, set upon a lovely doily made by my MIL many years ago..

Now that I've got the hang of this pattern, it really isn't hard, I'm pumping out these ornaments. I have 8 to complete, and have 4 done already.  While  they are crocheted, I still need to add some embelishments...but you can see
how it's going...When I finish this I'm going to make a bunting for the craft fair table...and then
I think what ever I have is enough...I must get things tagged and ready to go..I don't have alot I suppose by standard tables, but enough to suffice!

I'm learning what my limits are, and am adjusting to doing what is comfortable for me, way less stress...


All are done in size 10 thread, ( except the pink one size 3 ).  I did have to change up the pattern for that size
to fit the ornament, deleting 1 row of  ch 7. Using a size 5 hook. The gold one is done with sparkly thread from the stash, and the next one is white with irrediscent sparkles also from the stash


Wishing for you this day....blessings and peace !
 

4 comments:

Home Meadows said...

Your ornaments are very pretty. Good luck at the craft fair. Heather

Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

Oh now... those are just adorable!
I like them clustered together. Would look pretty in a clear vase on a mantel.
So cute!
The banner sounds sweet too. will it be crocheted?
Hope you have much success with the fair!
Pat

Vikki Hooks said...

I stress the entire month of Sept. as that is when I do my show....I think I will take a step back and hopefully find works for me..loving the ornaments.

Snowcatcher said...

Good luck on your craft fair! I think these ornaments will be a hit!

Leaving the light on for you