Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Leaving the light on for you

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Zinnia Love

Love these old fashioned Beauties...what a perfect fall color...
 
 
On the crochet front.I finally managed to complete one crochet ornament ball cover...once you get past row 2
it works up quickly...( no picture yet ).Watch the video!  Today a stop at Pat Catans for thread yarn...I have no sage green,
and would like to look for a rose colored pink, maybe I 'll see you there!

On the craft fair front...must still to be done..
1 Affix the Thanksgiving Angel to the hoop fabric
2. Finish up 8 crochet ornament balls
3. Make a bunting for the table
4. Pricing
5. Go over check list there are more things I'm sure... I have 8  weeks to go..


6 comments:

Deborah Jean at Dandelion House said...

Love your zinnia flower Faith! It is a wonderful fall color!

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Love the Zinnia...so very pretty.

Gosh, you've been so busy. Take a break and smell the....zinnia's girl! :)

Blessings always sweet friend.

Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

I love zinnia flowers.
We have such a long growing season here... I just planted some last week.
Since it has cooled down a bit and the grasshoppers aren't as prevalent. I hope to have some for cutting before long!
I saw that Christmas ball you posted and it looks pretty simple. Those would make some cute gifts for people that serve the community, mail carrier, gas man, etc.

have a great week. blessings, Pat

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

My zinnias are the only thing thriving in the upper garden! They just go and go and go. I love them.

Betty said...

My Mother loved zinnias and every time I see one I remember her and her garden. Thanks for the memories.

Faith said...

Thank you all who took the time to leave a comment about the love Vintage Zinnia's....they are a simple summer joy bursting with color, and even touch the heart's memory.