Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love

The Love of Vintage Potholder

The Love of Vintage Potholder
Love making these little darlins


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Be still my heart-- a job?

Working  the heart  bunting fort the Craft Fair...they work up quickly, and it is what one might call mindless crochet, but still the hook is moving and producing.
Camera batteries are dead again..so pictures to come....

 
What are your favorite Apples for pie baking?
We purchased Gala today, while the pie was good, I found the apple to be dry?
My MIL like McIntosh the best.
What's yours?
 
 
 
 
Dare I say a job may be in the very near future for DH...maybe two....he has one pending offer and the other on the heels...neck n neck they are..never been in this situation before, it's quite nice, well for him it is a bit more difficult...
I'm hoping that the Lord will direct the path here, as he has directed us to this point...something will make
make the difference stand out. It could just be all about timing. It is after all everything isn't it.?
The one place is seasonal, and pays $3.00 more an hour than the other one full time. The seasonal job is
with the State, and they have given him a start date pending his drug test/physcial.
 
 
We went to the Apple Orchard today, I intended to get apples to prepare for pie in winter months....but DH
thought a pie would be nice today...of course he did...and of course I did, he can think better on a full belly fully of apple pie, comfort food is needed no?
 
My MIL, makes the most beautiful pies...and they are tasty beyond belieft a work of art...my pie...even though I use her recipe.not so much...still working on that crust thing...but she has 60 years on me...bless her heart. I've taken it out now and it is cooling while supper in the oven, and fresh corn on the cobb so sweet it's not to be believed.
 
Pricing next for the items, and then I'm done...I think...a few last minute items may be neede ( not the craft kind )
essentials and tools. After this...I intend to work on the fall doily in Crochet World..I've got all the colors
already...I like that.
I would like to join the CGOA ( Crochet Guild of America) so I'm hoping I can cover it with my sales..if not
the membership will be set back a while more..it's all good.
 

5 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Praise God for the job for your Hubby.

Standing in prayer with you in agreement for the best job for your family.

Blessings always sweet friend.

Faith said...

Thank you Stitchy, we shall stand together in agreement..where there are 3 or more...right?

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

Good luck to your DH on selecting the right job!

Michelle said...

Will be praying for your husband. I can't wait for apple season to open up here. We only have a week and a half and counting. Then it's time for pie filling and apple sauce yummm.

Vikki Hooks said...

I am standing with you also Faith..open that door wide...blessings

Leaving the light on for you