Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor of Love Day

Hello All! 
Oh my gosh, it is so humid...for these last few days...most tropical, and that doesn't work for me, unless I am actually
somewhere tropical with the palms, beaches and lounge chairs, otherwise this doesn't do a thing for me except make my hair curly which is ok...We are expecting a cool front,  I feel like I am expecting a guest or a surprise...the anticipation of somewhat more tolerable conditions, sprinkled in with a wee bit of fall like...and sleeping weather in the 50's
it will be heavenly...I'll forgoe the curly hair for good snoozing weather...
I've put up another batch of lovin from the oven this day, the humidity is good for my risin bread also. I'm moving about smartly today tinkering around with the craft fair items, and getting some more things finished up, so it's a Labor of Love day for me,  as I Lovingly finish up the crochet beauties, final touches, a picture and to catalog the items, then I can the
prices on everything...still need to move the hook to crochet a bunting...I'm thinking of a heart bunting, I saw a granny heart pattern I liked, but I for the life of me cannot  get it to work, so I'll be moving on since time is of the essence....
I'll still make a heart bunting, but will find a different pattern...oh well!
 
What is your labor of love this day?
On this Labor Day?

 

2 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Labor Day at my house was full of sneezing and not feeling well, but today we are feeling much better. :)

Sounds like you were very busy on Monday...looking forward to seeing your craft project...I just know you will do very well at the craft fair.

Did you ever get to the Crochet shop in Brecksville? I hope she is still open and that you got a chance to visit her shop.

Sending hugs and blessings your way sweet friend.

Faith said...

Here too, we were sneezing and all stuffed up, coughing...what's in the air? I have not yet made it to that shoppe, trying to save up some $, so I can go, I don't want to window shop....LOL